Gapski Course Dates and Prices 2017
January 2017 - 11 weeks - 14th Jan-1st April
The ultimate Tignes & Val d'Isere Instructor Course with free Heli ski!
Eleven Week Instructor Course:
• 205 Hours Ski Training and video assessment.
• Our Ski Instructor course is only run in Tignes / Val D’Isere - we are the specialists.
• London Briefing and free Instructor Jacket!
• Airport pick up. Central accommodation, only 5 minutes walk to the main lift. Val D’Isere and Tignes full ski pass, breakfast and dinner M-F, plus exclusive Apres ski and free heli ski day.
• All test materials, exam fees, shadow instructors and free ski kit. Plus be part of real ski lessons.
• Race Training, Bumps and Ski tuning.
Structured Course: Freestyle, Personal Skills, Video assessment, actual client lessons and more. Join us at the heart of Tignes - don't be left out!
Teach in Europe and UK - Call for details.
Can I Join?
You should be comfortable skiing European Red Runs. If you are not sure please call us to have a chat.
Who Will I Be With?
A key part of any ski season is making new friends. We all meet in London a month before you go. Gapski works with our booking partner - GapForce.
A GapForce leader will collect you from Geneva airport and introduce you to the rest of the team.
We arrange great apres ski nights, we all go on our exclusive GapForce Heli ski day and when the UK's largest University Ski club arrives in town .... well we ensure you are fully trained instructor and that you also have a wicked apres ski too!
Quite simply we ski, we live it and want you to have a great time too. Based in one of the highest resorts in the Alps, this ensures great snow, using the best trained instructors ensures a high pass rate and our in resort GapForce leader ensures you have an amazing social life too - call us now, join the best gap year ski season - don't miss out!
Why Gapski ?
Gapski gives you:
- training from TDCski
- Training from BASI trainers fully qualified BASI L4’s
Gapski on facebook
Gapski and TDCski -
the development centre
Gapski is proud to be in association with TDCski - the development centre, one of Europe’s leading independent ski school’s and coaching centres. All the Gapski training is from TDCski coaches, who are highly experienced and qualified to BASI Level 4.
With 6 BASI trainers on the team the TDCski training will ensure that you reach your full potential and gain the most possible from your time with us.
To find out more about
TDCski - the development centre,